If you would like me to review your book email me at: email@example.com
I have very eclectic tastes in books. I lean towards the YA spectrum but will read any books.
In the past I have reviewed everything from Children's book on through to Erotica and Historical Biographies. I am open to every genre just contact me.
I am willing to participate in Blog tours, and I am open to other options such as Guest Posting, Book Spotlights, Giveaways etc.
I cross post on Goodreads, Amazon, and Facebook among other sites.
In your email please include:
- Your name/Authors name
- Email address
- Book Title
- Targeted Audience - YA, NA, Adult, age range, rating (PG etc)
- Part of a series, trilogy, or a sequel?
- If it is, would you be willing to send preceding books?
- An excerpt is also appreciated, but not required
- Publishing houses are encouraged to contact me for their authors.
- I do accept Indie books to review.
- If this is an Indie title please include name of the editor.
- I accept Mobi, epub/nook and PDF files
- Publication Date
- Is it an ARC or has it already been published?
- If it is an ARC, please let me know the date it is to be published and if you want the review posted before or on the publication date.
- Additional comments
- Would you be interested in an interview, guest post or giveaway?
- Swag, autographed books, eBooks, and other goodies are appreciated for giveaways and they really do bring in more readers!
**DO NOT just send me a link to Amazon or other sites. I will not accept any book that is not formally requested using the above information**
- I will never sell ARC's - they are for my own personal use only unless express written permission is given by the author to use for a giveaway. I will NEVER sell any review copies given to me.
- All reviews are my personal thoughts on the book. And while I always hope to like every book I read sometimes sadly I do not. If I do not like a book, I always try to state why with examples without spoilers. My reviews are not meant to be malicious in any way, and I don't believe in attacking the author. Writing a book is a huge accomplishment and I respect the time and effort put into each novel.
- Please note that while I try to get to your books as soon as possible real life may interfere at times. I usually will post a review between 2 - 8 weeks after the book has been received. If you need a review posted on a certain date or quicker please contact me and let me know in the email which date you need it reviewed by and I will let you know if I can accommodate your request.
- Thank you so much for considering Recent Reads to review your book or short story! I choose the books to review based on a few things. I must like the premise and it must have sparked a bit of interest in my mind. I will read any genre as stated before but I do have a strong preference for Young Adult/New Adult but other genres do crop up now and again and its a very nice change.