Saturday, November 24, 2012

Bad Blogger, bad bad blogger!

Okay everyone... I have to apologize for not blogging a lot this month. But I seriously have an excuse! I have finished writing my first book. I have written a children's book. And I am doing ALL the art work and illustrations myself. I am also doing NaNoWriMo during November and working hard on my first full length novel. I've written a grand total of 15000 words for that book. So I promise as things settle down a bit I'll post more. I have about 10 book reviews that need to be posted. I have notes just have to put them into some semblance of order and post them here for everyone to read and enjoy. Hopefully the month of December will be much better for my blogging. Please forgive my slackness this month towards the blog... I promise I'll do better in the coming weeks. Love you all Condygurl

1 comment:

  1. Excited to see the book, Christina! And don't feel bad. Sometimes life takes precedence over blogs ;)

    ReplyDelete