Monday, October 22, 2012

OMG! FANTASTIC!!!




TITLE:  Awaken
AUTHOR: Kristen Day
PRINT LENGTH:  Awaken
MY RATING: aaaaa



Okay first let me say ARGH!!  OMFG!!  SERIOUSLY!!!! YOU'RE ENDING IT LIKE THAT!!!!  I AM SO ANGRY!!! Now that I have that out of the way let me explain.

Kristen Day has created the cliff hanger to end all cliff hangers! And that has me furious that I now have to wait until February to continue on this glorious story.

This book picks up were we left off in her first book Forsaken. The beautiful and lovely Pasha and the equally adorable Finn. Their escapades in this book are as exciting as they were in the first book.

Day's character creation is fabulous. Each character in her story has a unique personality and I love each and every one. Well except for the bad guys those I HATE! As I am supposed to. In this story we are introduced to a new girl Nadia. And boy is she a *$^#&! Yes I know I didn't say what she is but I am sure you will read the book and determine the same thing I did that she is one twisted person!

The story line moves along and it keeps your attention from the first page to the last.

I am furious with Kristen that I am going to have to wait for months to continue this story and find out what happens next.

But I say this is a MUST READ!!! Of course read book one first so you get the entire feel for the story. But Kristen Day has definitely created a tale worth reading and I love the entire Goddess story line. She has created a magical and wonderfully exciting tale.

Details/Disclaimer: Review copy was provided to me in exchange for a fair and honest review. The free book held no determination on my personal review.

No comments:

Post a Comment