Thursday, February 21, 2013

Focus Tour









TITLE:  Focus
AUTHOR: Alyssa Rose Ivy
PUBLISHED:  January 23, 2013
LENGTH: 331 Pages
LANGUAGE:  English
RATING:  YA
GENRE:  Paranormal
PURCHASE LINKS: Amazon
                                       






Summary 
Freshman year of college is hard even when you're not tied to the future king of a supernatural society.
Allie dives into college head first with Hailey as her roommate and the city of New Orleans as her backyard. As things within The Society heat up, Allie realizes that whether she's with Levi or not, she's in far too deep to turn back.

Book Two of The Crescent Chronicles.

*New Adult Paranormal Romance - Contains sexual situations*


My Rating
5 Star LOVE!


Review

Okay now while book 1 in this series left me wanting, book 2 has SUCCEEDED in making me happy. I LOVED the continuing story of Levi and Allie, and at the end of this book I said to myself oh god I need book 3!

This book starts off precisely where we left off in book 1. Allie has started college and is mad at Levi. She rooms with Hailey who I still adore.

In this book we have far more paranormal areas, and we get to see the world in which Levi lives to a very large degree. We get to learn more about the Pteron’s and the hierarchy and we get to see just how important Allie is to Levi and his Pteron clan.

I won’t go into ANY details of this book, but all I can say is WOW I NEVER SAW IT COMING!!!! This book left me almost crying for the need of Book 3 to find out what happens and how the hell it could have been missed by me the reader.

I tell you while book one left me wanting this book has made me not only want to read more but furious that I can’t get book 3 now. So if you want an interesting twist on Shifters, and a book that has a bit of a mystery to it, and a bit of that love interest then this is the book for you.
Character creation is much stronger in this book and the world creation has come up to where I felt it should have been in book 1. So all in all this is a fun little read and enjoyable to boot.

Details/Disclaimer: Review copy was provided to me in exchange for a fair and honest review. The free book held no determination on my personal review.

No comments:

Post a Comment