Friday, April 5, 2013

Open House Tour and Review



Author: Krystal Shannan
Series: Pool of Souls (#1)
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Self Published
Release Date: October 19 2012
Edition/Formats Available In: Ebook
Number of Pages: 60

Blurb/Synopsis:
Intrinsically woven into the fabric of human existence, Aphrodite, Titan Goddess of Love and Passion, dedicates herself to matching soul mates.
Rebecca Carol and Robert Corvin missed their original chance to bond when Ares, God of War, took control of Robert's career ten years ago. Their souls have naturally pulled them back together for a second chance at love, but...How far will the gods go to get their own way?
Will divine influence create another perfect match or will it tear them apart forever?



First I have to say this book was INCREDIBLE! I saw the name of one of my all time favorite goddess's and I went "OMG This book is MINE!" From that moment on I didn't put the book down.


We have two stories going on at the same time. Aphrodite as you know is the Goddess of Love, and she is in charge of making sure souls get matched up. But there is a power struggle of sorts going on between her and the God of War (Ares). :) I won't say anymore because I'm sure you can just guess where that is going to go... I mean a hot God... Please....


Meanwhile on Earth, we have Rebecca and Robert. Their story is beautiful. You instantly fall under their spell and are rooting for them. I can't go into any detail at all on their story or I'll wind up spilling the beans.


I am going to say I am waiting impatiently for the next book in this fabulous series. 


Well what are you waiting for??? GO BUY THIS 5 STAR BOOK!!!


Details/Disclaimer: Review copy was provided to me in exchange for a fair and honest review. The free book held no determination on my personal review.



Krystal Shannan is a born, raised, and current TEXAN. She is married to a wonderful man who supports her dream of writing and allows her to spend many evening and weekend hours glued to her laptop. During the day she moonlights as an elementary music teacher. In addition to a doting husband, a young daughter is also part of the picture and keeps her hopping! An ornery little Welsh Corgi completes the household.
Krystal has been writing stories since she could hold a pencil. She has always dreamed of writing romance and sharing the "movies in her head" with the world. If she's not writing, she's reading -historical, paranormal, action, adventure -anything she can get her hands on that ends with a Happily Ever After!

If you are interested in receiving emails when new new books are released, please sign up for my distribution list by visiting www.krystalshannan.com and clicking the "contact" tab.


Krystal Shannan Love and Destiny in all Realms
Author of

Open House: Pool of Souls Book 1 Amazon | Smashwords 
A Very Russian Christmas Amazon | Decadent | Smashwords 
Chasing Sam: Vegas Mates Book 1 Amazon | Smashwords

Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | GoodReads
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting me and for the wonderful review!
    Hugs,
    Krystal

    ReplyDelete